In this installment of Box Office Beauty, Professional Makeup Artist, Jenna Smith, prepares you for the Royal Ball with a Cinderella inspired look.
Makeup Tutorial and Products Used
- Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
- Lid- Instead of using Phloof!, I used my Too Faced Nashville Nude Palette in All American Girl and then instead of using Reflects Pearl Pigment, I used Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Tassel.
- Crease- Instead of using Omega, I used Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Palette in Tyranny and then I found an Quarry dupe in Nooner from Urban Decay’s Naked 3 Palette and focused that more on the outer portion.
- Highlight- instead of using Vapour, I used Road Stripe from my Urban Decay Vice LTD Edition Palette and in the inner corner I used Lorac 3D Lustre in Opal
- Liner- on top I used Be a Bombshell liquid liner in Onyx, then on the lower lash line I used Crystal from Vice Ltd in the inner portion, then I used my dupe for Little Black Bow, was Moonspoon an Urban Decay 24/7 liner. I then used Mugshot from the Naked 3 Palette on the lower middle and outer lash line
- Mascara- Cargo Better Than Waterproof
- Primer – Loeac Mattyfing Face Primer
- Foundation – Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous in 105 Classic Ivory
- Concealer – Wet N Wild Fergie Come Correct in Fair
- Blush – Instead of using Mystery Princess, I used Flirt! In Pinksicle
- Highlight – NYX Illuminator in Ritualistic
- Instead of using Royal Ball, I used Maybelline Color Sensation in Barely Bloomed
- Instead of using Glass Slipper, I used Rimmel Stay Glossy in Dorchester Rose and Cargo lip gloss in Sahara
Read more: Lily James at the premiere of Cinderella makeup tutorial.