In the latest “Box Office Beauty,” Professional Makeup Artist, Jenna Smith, recreates one of Blake Lively’s timeless looks in the new film The Age of Adaline.
Makeup Tutorial and Products Used
- Primer – Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
- Lid – Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette in Butter Pecan
- Crease – Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Palette in Tyranny and Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette in Coconut Creme
- Highlight – Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Palette in Righteous and Coconut Creme in the inner corner on the eyes.
- Liner – On top I used Maybelline Master Precise in Black and also traced that along the lower lash line. Then I used Cargo Swimmables Liner in Black Sea.
- Mascara – Too Faced Better Than Sex
- Brows – Maybelline Brow Drama in Blonde
- Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
- Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me! Matte and Poreless in Natural Ivory
- Concealer- Wet N Wild Fergie Come Correct in Fair
- Blush- L’oreal Paris Visible Lift Blur Blush in Soft Peach
- Bronzer- Too Faced Bonjour Soleil Palette in Chocolate Soleil
- Highlight- NYX Illuminator in Ritualistic
- Lip Liner- Makeup Forever Aqua Liner in 8C
- Lip Color- L’oreal Infallible Pro-last Lipcolor in Infallible Red